From riding front and center on your paddleboard to jumping head first into the lake, your pup is an outdoor adventurer. Our Satcher collar is inspired by an afternoon on the water. We know your adventurous pup will love the brilliant blues, greens and soft greys in our Satcher collar. We created this collar in honor of our dear friend Satcher, who loved exploring the great outdoors (almost!) as much as your pup.
This eco-chic collar is part of our "Buy One, Give One" campaign. Each purchase provides a collar or leash to an animal in need. Plus, this collar will also reduce your pup's carbon paw print by bringing new life to unwanted materials. Be sure to check out our matching Satcher leash, too!
All Baxter & Birdie collars are handcrafted with love in the USA.
- Laminated to resist stains, rips, moisture and mud
- Created using factory scrap, overstock or organic fabric
- Ergonomically contoured buckles fit comfortably around your pup's neck
- Large gauge D ring is welded for added sturdiness
- Tough nylon webbing with a breaking point of 3,000 lbs.
Since we use upcycled materials and factory scraps, we only create a product when an order is placed. This reduces waste and supports sustainability. We know your pup can't wait to show off a new Baxter & Birdie pet product. So start the countdown - your pup's new collar or leash will be handmade in 7 to 10 business days!